What exactly is a tiny home?
- Tiny Homes can be designed to be mobile, or can be converted for a stationary setting, provided there are the necessary utility hookups.
- Tiny Homes are highly customizable, and many of the manufacturers we work with are happy to install custom parts, furnishings, and even entire room spaces to fit your needs and budget.
- Many Tiny Home owners choose to rent out their Tiny Home, providing an extra source of income with less of the upkeep and maintenance required on traditional rental units.
Will I need a mortgage to own a tiny home?
Are tiny homes built to last?
- Tiny homes on wheels are often compared to RVs. However, tiny homes are built to last as long as traditional homes. High-quality materials and building techniques are used when constructing a tiny home resulting in more durability and less wear and tear than traditional RV units.
Where can I live in a tiny home?
- Similar to RV units, zoning ordinances regarding Tiny Homes can vary from state-to-state, and even from county-to-county. Many jurisdictions have communities specifically designed to host tiny homes as permanent residences. To learn more about these communities visit https://www.tinyhomebuilders.com/help/tiny-house-parking-guide
Is there a required down payment amount?
- Generally, Liberty Bank requires a 20% down payment of the total purchase price.
Who does Liberty Bank work with?
Do I need a specific credit score to qualify?
What if I have a specific Tiny Home I want to own?
What options do I have for tiny home loan terms?
What is the interest rate on a Tiny Home loan?
Any other requirements?
Is there an application fee? How can I apply?
There is no application fee for a Tiny Home loan from Liberty Bank. Applying is quick, secure, and convenientthrough our online application portal available here. If you would prefer, a downloadable PDF form can be obtained by right-clicking here and selecting “save-as” to save the application to a drive. You may also print out the PDF to complete.